The Oakland, MD location of Rigidply Rafters Inc. will be closing at 11:00 am on Friday August 11th for Employee Appreciation Day. We will reopen on Monday August 14th @ 7:00 am.
Windows sized and designed to complement your building also provide sources of light and ventilation. Selected for appearance and function, windows must be compatible with your siding and other building design features. Horizontal sliders, single hung, and fixed lite windows with or without grids, in a variety of sizes are possible in both vinyl and aluminum framed windows. Large interior fixed lite glass or Lexan windows can provide outstanding visibility and separation for room-to-room viewing and light transmission.
PLYCO Thermal Break Aluminum Windows
- These energy saving commercial grade windows are designed for repeated operation and to separate heated areas from exterior or other unheated spaces.
- Series M-3025 windows feature a thermal barrier to save energy, reduce condensation, and slash conduction through window frames.
- Available in White, Bronze or Hickory Moss, with or without grids, and in single-hung, slider, or fixed lite configurations, these windows set the standard for security, looks and function.
- Screens are provided with each movable window.
- These windows are compatible with metal siding as well as a variety of other siding materials.
PLYCO TrimLine AATL Aluminum Frame Windows
- Designed for occasional operation, the aluminum frame and sash combines with the deluxe lock feature provides security and strength.
- Acrylic and Glass options provide an economical alternative to the traditional Thermal Break aluminum windows.
- Screens are provided with each exterior movable window.
- Specifically designed for use with metal siding, these windows are also compatible with a variety of other siding materials.
Vinyl and Other Window Options
Flexibility in home design allows the use of different window designs and materials. From the economy and variety of vinyl framed windows to the most custom window designs, your structure can incorporate your ideas into a functional and aesthetically appealing window packages.
Wincore® Series 500
Wincore® Series 500 windows are more energy efficient with optional Low E glass and an Argon gas-filled insulating glass unit. This helps to improve efficiency by keeping homes warmer in the winter months and cooler in summer months--very important to every homeowner.
- U-Channel Spacer System, more efficient than conventional spacers, moderates outside air before it hits the inside sash.
- Interlocking design of the meeting rail securely fastens sash together.
- On Double Hung Windows, sash slides easily up or down due to a constant force coil spring balance system.
- Double Hung Windows have an easy-to-use vent latch for partial ventilation.
- Double Hung Windows feature a homeowner favorite - sash that tilts in for easy cleaning.
Contact us via General Info: email@example.com