The Oakland, MD location of Rigidply Rafters Inc. will be closing at 11:00 am on Friday August 11th for Employee Appreciation Day. We will reopen on Monday August 14th @ 7:00 am.
Roof and Floor trusses offer tremendous advantages over alternative products and rough framing. Just some of the many advantages include:
- Floor and Roof trusses can be manufactured in long spans, reducing or eliminating the need for intermediate bearing walls, beams, columns or footings.
- The open webs allow for easy passage of ducts, plumbing, and electrical wires within the system. No cutting of webs is required and you don’t need to build down in order to hide mechanicals.
- Proper planning allows structures to be "dried in" more quickly, saving time and avoiding weather related delays.
- 3 1/2” width for floor trusses allow for quick gluing and accurate nailing or screwing of floor sheathing.
- Material shortage delays are much less likely, since the entire system is supplied in one package.
- Each component is custom designed specifically for your building.